Friday 24th September - The Elgiva, Chesham:
In light of the Government's decision to relax some of the COVID-19 restrictions, there will be some changes to The Elgiva's procedures. However, we are retaining a series of measures for the safety of everyone at The Elgiva, including staff, volunteers and customers.
Your peace of mind is very important to us, and when you visit The Elgiva, we want you to feel safe and able to relax and enjoy whatever brilliant film or show you have come to see.
This means that from Monday 19th July The Elgiva will be:
- Removing socially-distanced seating and returning to our full 300 capacity for seated performances.
- Reinstating all toilet cubicles and urinals to use
- Requiring staff to wear masks whilst working around the building
- Requesting that customer wear masks when walking around the building
- Retaining the sanitising stations around the building
- Retaining handwashing, mask wearing and COVID posters
- Retaining the one way system around the building
- Keeping card only payments for bar and kiosk
The management will review these procedures regularly and will continue to keep abreast of the latest Government guidance and regulations.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Elgiva in the very near future!
Saturday 2nd October - The Swan, Worcester:
We have sanitising stations placed regularly throughout the building
All staff working on the night will be encouraged to wear face masks and shields (and Box Office have screens in place too).
Our auditorium is deep cleaned after every performance with a fogger and backstage is regularly sanitised.